Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vintage 1920s Art Deco Filigree Ring





A beautiful and dainty vintage Art Deco filigree ring. The round cream color imitation pearl is approximately 11mm. The pearl does have some cracks and damage to the lacquer. I think more noticeable in my photos than with the naked eye. I could not find a makers mark, but the ring is marked sterling. It dates to the 1920s. 

I do not recommend re-sizing of this ring as it may damage the imitation pearl. Also I do not recommend getting this ring wet, as it may cause further damage to the finish on the pearl. 

Measurements:
---Size: 4
---Imitation Pearl: approximately 11mm

Condition:
---The lacquer on the pearl has some cracks and spots. I think more noticeable in my photos than with the naked eye. Please see all photos.
---There is also a brown spot on the underside. 

For more photos and purchasing information: 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331719822020

No comments:

Post a Comment